Sounder SIGN UP FOR FREE
Answers For Elders Radio Show
Answers For Elders Radio Show

Episode 711 · 3 months ago

Medicare Answers, part 3 with Jim Koewler

ABOUT THIS EPISODE

In this hour, Elder Law and special needs attorney Jim Koewler answers questions about the daunting world of Medicare. Medicare pays 80% of covered costs, and this segment focuses on how you choose to pay for the remaining 20%, clarifying the differences between Medicare Advantage and the supplement program.

In-Stream Audio Search

NEW

Search across all episodes within this podcast

Episodes (584)